Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Back to last September in Switzerland....

It's been a while, eh? Three months ago ~ already, at that time, more than a couple of months after the fact ~ I began sharing some photos of our most recent trip to Europe. For a variety of reasons, none of which I can really identify, I lost steam. Uploading and sharing pictures just felt like One More Thing.

Then, at the start of this year, some of my cyber-friends with whom I'd photo-blogged my way through 2007, committed to again share a photo a day. "I'll do the same!" I thought with conviction.

And here it is, the end of February. How that happened, I do not know. And because I can not merely start from the here and now, I'm compelled to first finish off last year before heading into this year. So with no further ado...


A restaurant in the mountains near Hans' stomping grounds.

Our farm's namesake, the edelweiss.

No comments: