Those are adorable. I have a kid who likes to wear interesting socks. It is fun to look at her feet every morning to see how her tootsies are dressed!!
ooooh... toasty. I have to get my guys all matching socks. Special socks go missing aprox. eight hours after arrival in our house. We find them years later buried in legos or cars.
4 comments:
Too cute!! And what a lift to find your family photo in my mailbox yesterday! It is just wonderful.
Those are adorable. I have a kid who likes to wear interesting socks. It is fun to look at her feet every morning to see how her tootsies are dressed!!
yeah for socks.
I asked for socks for christmas. I got piles it was great fun.
happy new year!
ooooh... toasty. I have to get my guys all matching socks. Special socks go missing aprox. eight hours after arrival in our house. We find them years later buried in legos or cars.
Post a Comment