Zoolights
From the awesome reality of salmon spawning to a half million lights at the zoo...talk about extremes! The former is more to our liking, but the boys and I have made a tradition of this post-Thanksgiving excursion. Under cool, clear skies and a nearly full moon it's a pleasant enough way to usher in "the holiday season". This replica of the Tacoma Narrows Bridge with Mount Rainier in the background did strike my fancy.
6 comments:
Our children would have loved this! We were driving around the neighborhood of friends tonight admiring the lights. This is really spectacular though!
As I am a CA girl, I thought the orangish-colored bridge was the Golden Gate! :+)
Warmly,
Kate
Wait, you mean that is not the bridge over the Mississippi with the Memphis pyramid in the background?
I am so disappointed!
So pretty!!
strikes my fancy too.
I never did go see zoo lights.
did go to the zoo there once in the day light.
Very pretty. I have to admit I love all the colored lights outside this time of year. I would've enjoyed seeing this exhibit.
Nice tradition! I like the salmon better, too, but the lights must have been impressive!
Post a Comment