The Tree House
After spending all day Saturday on a wet, windy soccer pitch, we looked forward to dinner with some of our favorite people. Not only do we love them, we love their abode. Here it is in all its glory, in the midst of a lovely wood. A beautiful, inviting, self-developed tree house, home to their family of five. (Yes, they have all the amenities!)
6 comments:
Wow! I'd love to know more about this. Do you have interior shots? Can they feel it move with the wind? So neat!!
I have seen houses like these on tv shows and thought they would be amazing to vist, but I am not sure I could live there full time. Very amazing!
wow! very cool!
Oh my gosh...I've always wanted to live in a tree house! How cool.
Susan
How cool is that?!
My dh wants to turn the kids' treehouse into a house like this after they grow up and leave.
Can you go on a photo tour of the inside for us?
LB
Post a Comment