Friday, July 27, 2007

Spring into Action

Per (far left) and Jan (third from right) joined friends in Bellingham's annual Junior Ski-to-Sea.
My brother Kevin and I realized after running the Tacoma Sound-to-Narrows together that we needed photographic evidence of our joint accomplishment.

Rafe's a runner, too. He's completed two 5k races recently...not bad for a 4 year old.


But organized races can't beat running through the sprinkler.

4 comments:

LauraLiz said...

I love the photo of you and your brother...and Rafe has great running form!

Unknown said...

What a running family you've become! I'm so impressed with Rafe.

Glad to see new photos. I kept checking. :)

SUSAN said...

Go Rafe...you are amazing! Cute pic of you and your brother. :-)

Susan

heather said...

oops i put the comment I meant for this one with the Tante one so go read it there.
always good to see pictures of your handsome boys and hear/ see what they are up to. Give them all my love.
I saw some cute pict of them at 4th watching nate set of fire works. that looked like a good time too.