Sunday, April 8, 2007

Easter

It never fails: After a hectic Easter morning at home, I decide at the last minute to attempt an outdoor photo of my guys before we head out the door to church ~ only to be reminded that hurried holiday pictures will inevitably include at least one child whose eyes are closed, one who who insists on making funny faces...and so on. Ah, well. They looked nice in real life. And the photo still makes me smile.

7 comments:

LauraLiz said...

Gosh; how'd they get so grown?! You really have young men now...

MaryD said...

This is a fun picture, love the cute and varied expressions!

SUSAN said...

Handsome family! I love the expressions...all unique. :-)

Susan

heather said...

they are all so handsome and grown. I love this picture. i am glad you took it.

heather said...

they are all so handsome and grown. I love this picture. i am glad you took it.

heather said...

they are all so handsome and grown. I love this picture. i am glad you took it.

Heather Bullis said...

ok i don't know what happend but i somehow developed a stutter. i didn't post that 3 times.

but i really mean it.