I know I'm dumb but what does 13.1 mean? Is it a time? What would be a good time for you? I'm so impressed that you run at all, in real races no less... you go girl!
Mary, I ran the half marathon, which is 13.1 miles. Let's just say it took me longer than two hours and leave it at that, shall we? ;-) Thanks for the encouragement!
Good for you, Colleen! I think two hours is quite a feat period (to just keep running the entire time is amazing). And the photo is great. I opened it up big and you look terrific. :)
Colleen, YOU RAN MORE THAN TWO HOURS without quitting!! 13.1 miles all at once! As a non-runner, I'm sure impressed. Even though it maybe wasn't as fast as you had hoped, thought, whatever-- it's a solid accomplishment. And it's so cool that you like it enough to keep doing it... which means you will continue to improve and develop. That is great.
6 comments:
Woo hoo! Good to "see" you!
I know I'm dumb but what does 13.1 mean? Is it a time? What would be a good time for you? I'm so impressed that you run at all, in real races no less... you go girl!
Mary, I ran the half marathon, which is 13.1 miles. Let's just say it took me longer than two hours and leave it at that, shall we? ;-) Thanks for the encouragement!
Good for you, Colleen! I think two hours is quite a feat period (to just keep running the entire time is amazing). And the photo is great. I opened it up big and you look terrific. :)
Colleen, YOU RAN MORE THAN TWO HOURS without quitting!! 13.1 miles all at once! As a non-runner, I'm sure impressed. Even though it maybe wasn't as fast as you had hoped, thought, whatever-- it's a solid accomplishment. And it's so cool that you like it enough to keep doing it... which means you will continue to improve and develop. That is great.
KUDOS!!!
Susan
Post a Comment