I don't know how I have missed so many of your pictures?!? I really like the chapel shots a lot. I miss the small chapel feel of my old church. The colors and composition of the barn shot are nice, it looks almost like spring.... :) the 'styling' pictures are too cute and who is that sweet little girl?
Those photos are so peaceful. I love the blue color. The snow-covered arbor is so pretty. I can imagine how beautiful it is with vines and blooms come spring and summer but for now it's lovely in its snowy simplicity.
9 comments:
Love the blue look of snow when you were expecting sunshine, and the beauty of it despite the COLD!
Ah, Colleen. I just looked at Becky's photos and now yours. What a difference. I am glad that at least you have activities you enjoy in the snow.
That arbor is so pretty covered in snow!
I don't know how I have missed so many of your pictures?!? I really like the chapel shots a lot. I miss the small chapel feel of my old church. The colors and composition of the barn shot are nice, it looks almost like spring.... :) the 'styling' pictures are too cute and who is that sweet little girl?
All is calm, all is quiet.
Colleen, what type of trees are in the first photo...the forested area?
Susan
Sandie, I didn't post photos when I was at my parents' house last week, and then when I came home I did a bunch at once.
Susan, the trees are cottonwoods that line the river ~ which is just beyond those barns.
I like the bottom one, the symmetry of the awning and the half-barrels.
Those photos are so peaceful. I love the blue color. The snow-covered arbor is so pretty. I can imagine how beautiful it is with vines and blooms come spring and summer but for now it's lovely in its snowy simplicity.
Colleen-aren't cottonwoods the trees that make that lovely tinkling sound when the wind blows through them?
Susan
Colleen-aren't cottonwoods the trees that make that lovely tinkling sound when the wind blows through them?
Susan
Post a Comment